In FUE technique, hair follicles are applied to the hairless areas with consideration of hair angle and direction of hair by local anesthesia and they are removed one by one through micro motors.
Many of the hair transplantation procedures are done by FUE method nowadays. This technique is not a surgical procedure so the patients can make their decisions easily and choose this method. In the FUE method, the hairs are collected one by one and transplanted to the hairless area. The hair in the donor site is cut and kept short until it is 1 mm thick before the follicle removal process.The areas -which the hair follicles will be removed and the transplantation will be performed- are anaesthetized by local anesthesia.The micro-motor tip is moved closer to the center of the hair and dipped into the skin according to the hair’s exit angle.
The duration of operation is shortened with this system which reduces the damage of grafts in hair transplantation process.During this time, also the number of collected grafts increases. After the follicles are collected,they are placed in small holes in the hairless area. Each follicle generally contains 2 to 3 follicles.In terms of charging pre-examination is done to determine the number of grafts. In this way, patients do not encounter with any unexpected price.Grafts which are needed in real terms are provided to regain the natural hair. Patients can watch the interviews of patients who previously had hair transplantation. So there will not be any question marks in their minds. You can have a free hair examination in the clinics and get detailed information from them.
Features of FUE Technique
- Only the relevant stem cell is studied without collecting tissue in the area where the grafts are collected.
- There is no incision or suture in the area where the hair is collected. Poles may be less than 06-07 mm,in the area where the hair follicles are collected.However, these abrasions are closed in a few days and do not leave a scar.
- In FUE technique,the usage of grafts taken from the nape are also preferred in mustache,eyebrow and beard transfers as well as hair transplantation.
- It is possible to acquire between 4,000 and 6,000 grafts in a session, based on the status of the donor area or the number of follicles to be transplanted.
- Each of the grafts has 1-3 hair strands and 1 graft is generally considered as 2-2.5 hair strands.